Writing for the Web
Please consider these tips when preparing text:
- Use the inverted pyramid style of writing Â? conclusion first.
- Write in an active voice rather than passive.
- Condense your information.
- Make sure your message is clear and concise.
- Eliminate needless words and instructions.
- Put sentences and paragraphs into bulleted lists.
- Make sure the text is factual, not promotional.
- Highlight keywords with bold.
- Use meaningful subheadings.
- Replace text with images whenever possible.
- Limit paragraphs to one idea.