- Saturday, Sept. 7, to Sunday, Sept. 15: Five antlerless tags and two either-sex tags will be available in the Kittson central (zone 20) zone and two bull-only tags will be available in the Kittson northeast (Zone 30) zone.
- Saturday, Sept. 21, to Sunday, Sept. 29: Six antlerless tags and one either-sex tag runs in the Kittson central (zone 20).
- Saturday, Oct. 5, to Sunday, Oct. 13: Five antlerless and one either-sex tag in the Kittson central (zone 20).
- Saturday, Dec. 7, to Sunday, Dec. 15: Five antlerless tags will in the Kittson central (zone 20). This hunt was added to help achieve population goals and minimize hunter interference, due to crowding, in earlier seasons.
- 27 licenses will be available this year for elk seasons in Kittson County’s central (Zone 20) and northeast (Zone 30) zones.
- The Grygla area elk zone will continue to be closed to elk hunting because the area's population is below the goal outlined in the elk management plan.
There are currently no event listings.
Regulations: Minnesota Hunting and Trapping Regulations
Hunting licenses - find license agents, get applications or purchase licenses by phone or the Internet.
Learn about Minnesota's elk and plans to manage them on the elk management page.
Status & statistics