- Saturday, Sept. 7, to Sunday, Sept. 15: Five antlerless tags and two either-sex tags will be available in the Kittson central (zone 20) zone and two bull-only tags will be available in the Kittson northeast (Zone 30) zone.
- Saturday, Sept. 21, to Sunday, Sept. 29: Six antlerless tags and one either-sex tag runs in the Kittson central (zone 20).
- Saturday, Oct. 5, to Sunday, Oct. 13: Five antlerless and one either-sex tag in the Kittson central (zone 20).
- Saturday, Dec. 7, to Sunday, Dec. 15: Five antlerless tags will in the Kittson central (zone 20). This hunt was added to help achieve population goals and minimize hunter interference, due to crowding, in earlier seasons.
- 27 licenses will be available this year for elk seasons in Kittson County’s central (Zone 20) and northeast (Zone 30) zones.
- The Grygla area elk zone will continue to be closed to elk hunting because the area's population is below the goal outlined in the elk management plan.
12/07/19 - 12/15/19
Kittson central zone
Regulations: Minnesota Hunting and Trapping Regulations
Hunting licenses - find license agents, get applications or purchase licenses by phone or the Internet.
Learn about Minnesota's elk and plans to manage them on the elk management page.
Status & statistics