- Conservation Agenda (2015 - 2025)
Sets strategic direction for natural resources and measures conservation results.
Ecological and Water Resources
- Minnesota’s Wildlife Action Plan 2015-25
Managing Minnesota's populations of "species in greatest conservation need."
- Minnesota Scientific and Natural Areas (SNA) Program Strategic Land Protection Plan
A multi-tiered approach for prioritizing lands to protect as well as to identify and prioritize areas for conserving biodiversity and rare natural resources.
- Strategic Plan 2018-2028
A 10-year roadmap to help better understand the challenges and trends that affect EWR, outline needs, and provide strategies for meeting eight division goals.
Fish and Wildlife
- Coldwater Resources Management in Southeast Minnesota Strategic Plan (2004 - 2015)
- Protect, improve, and restore coldwater aquatic habitat and fish communities.
- Duck Recovery Long-Range Plan
- Fisheries long-range plan (FY 2004 - 2010)
- Individual Lake Plans - Lake plans completed by Fisheries staff highlight goals, objectives, and actions for healthy fish population and habitat.
- Muskie and Large Northern Pike Long Range Plan (through 2020)
Guide fisheries management of muskellunge and northern pike in Minnesota to improve opportunities for trophy muskellunge and large northern pike, while also providing opportunities to harvest northern pike.
- Red River of the North Fisheries Management Plan (2008 - 2012)
Maintain, restore, enhance, and protect riverine and upland habitats and their functions.
- Shallow Lakes Program
Protect and enhance wildlife habitat on lakes dominated by this shallow water.
- A Vision for Wildlife and its Use (2006-2012)
Conservation and management of wildlife habitats goals and outcomes.
- Watershed District Plans - Comprehensive watershed management plans integrate needs and efforts to reduce flood damage and enhance natural resources. A variety of FAW and watershed district reports and plans document these needs and efforts (e.g., Red River Basin Stream Report; Snake River and Tamarac River Watersheds 2006 and Red Lake River Watershed 2004).
- WMA Acquisition – The Next 50 Years
Acquire 702,200 acres between 2002 and 2052. Short-term accelerated rate of 210,000 acres between 2002 and 2012.
- Wild Turkey Long-Range Plan
- Midwest Glacial Lakes Partnership
Eight-state effort with the goal of protecting, rehabilitating, and enhancing sustainable fish habitats in glacial lakes.
- Prairie Pothole Joint Venture
roadmap for integrating the conservation of all migratory birds in the Prairie Potholes Region.
- Upper Mississippi River and Great Lakes Region Projects
Bird conservation through regionally based, biologically driven, landscape-oriented partnerships.
- Division of Forestry response to TPL-TNC
Statewide/regional plans for acquisition, development, recovery and restoration.
Lands and Minerals
- Division of Lands and Minerals Strategic Plan (2017-2027)
Parks and Trails
- Summary of visitors to all parks (2000 - 2007)
Total visitors, campers, group campers, and camper cabin guests.
- Division of Parks and Trails Strategic Plan (2012 - 2022)
- Minnesota State Parks and Trails: Directions for the Future