Below are some of the DNR Forestry's publications. More in-depth information is located in DNR Forestry's main site.
Booklets and documents
- Standing Tall
- Beyond the Suburbs: A Landowner's Guide to Conservation Management
- Urban forestry best management practices
- Connected to Our Roots: 100 Years of Growing Forests in Minnesota.
- Trees of Minnesota
- All About Minnesota's Trees and Shrubs: A Primer
- A Discovery Guide of Forestry Activities for Grades K–9
- A Teachers' Guide to Arbor Month
- Education Posters
Informational sheets and brochures
- Minnesota Forest Benefits: Clean Water
- Forest Insect and Disease Newsletter
This newsletter is developed as a service to forest managers and shade tree owners.
- Legislative reports
- Process and Criteria to Identify and Evaluate Candidate DNR Lowland Conifer Old Growth
- Extended Rotation Forest Policy Review and Recommendations 2012
- Governor's Advisory Task Force
- Minnesota Forest Resource Assessment
- Minnesota Forest Resource Strategies
- Timber Harvesting and Forest Management Guidelines on Public and Private Forest Land in Forested Watersheds in Minnesota- 2016 and 2017 Monitoring Implementation Results