- Stream Hydrology Program
- Dam Safety Program
- River Resource Management Program
- River Ecology Unit
- State Water Trails managed for canoeing, kayaking, boating and camping: 35 Water Trails totaling 4,552 miles.
- River Level Reports for canoeing, kayaking, and boating.
- Understanding Our Streams and Rivers
- Healthy Rivers: A Water Course instructional CD ROM
- The Shape of Healthy Streams - Characteristics of Natural Watercourses
- Conserving Your Blufflands
- Wild and Scenic Rivers in Minnesota
- Mississippi River Critical Area Program
- Mississippi National River and Recreation Area (MNRRA)
- Need a DNR Permit?
- Classification system for lakes and rivers
- Shoreland Management
- Guide for Buying and Managing Shoreland
- Shoreline Alteration Information Sheets
- Where can I find information about river and stream flooding?
- What permits do I need for riverfront property?
- What is the definition of ordinary high water level (OHWL) and why is it important?
- What is a wild and scenic river?
- What can I do to prevent erosion?
- How do I name a river or stream?
- What is the water quality of my river/stream?