- Stream Hydrology Program
- Dam Safety Program
- River Resource Management Program
- River Ecology Unit
- State Water Trails managed for canoeing, kayaking, boating and camping: 35 Water Trails totaling 4,552 miles.
- River Level Reports for canoeing, kayaking, and boating.
- Understanding Our Streams and Rivers
- Healthy Rivers: A Water Course instructional CD ROM
- The Shape of Healthy Streams - Characteristics of Natural Watercourses
- Conserving Your Blufflands
- Wild and Scenic Rivers in Minnesota
- Mississippi River Critical Area Program
- Mississippi National River and Recreation Area (MNRRA)
- Need a DNR Permit?
- Classification system for lakes and rivers
- Shoreland Management
- Guide for Buying and Managing Shoreland
- Shoreline Alteration Information Sheets