You don't have to sleep in a tent to get the ultimate camping experience in Minnesota state parks at an affordable price! Many state parks have camper cabins, guest houses for rent, and other indoor lodging options perfect for any size group and any length of stay.
- Looking for activities to do during your stay? Check the events calendar before you go.
- Visit the winter and summer activities guides to see what recreations opportunities are available in Minnesota state parks and trails!
- New to camping? Learn the basics at an I Can Camp! program.
- Want to try something different? Stay overnight in a yurt or tipi!
- Never fear - If you prefer a more rugged experience, there are also plenty of standard campsites in Minnesota state parks.
Purchase a vehicle permit today and get a year of unlimited visits to all of Minnesota's state parks and recreation areas.
A few favorite cabins and short-term rentals:
For a secluded, private setting Wild River has the perfect spot. Visit this park's guest house.