Purchase a gift card
Follow the prompts and leave a voicemail for the fulfillment center at 218-595-7118.
Online at the Minnesota State Parks reservations service, anytime.
Any park with an open office can sell gift cards.
Use your gift card for:*
- Camping and overnight getaways in rustic camper cabins, yurts, lodge rooms, modern suites, and more;
- Minnesota state park vehicle permits, tours, and I Can! programs;
- Canoe, kayak, stand-up paddleboard, cross-country ski, snowshoe, and snow tube rentals;
- Apparel and more from Minnesota state park gift stores.
Minnesota state park gift stores
Part nature store and part "Minnesota" store, each Minnesota state park gift store is as unique as the park itself. You'll find official state park apparel; jewelry; the popular collectible mug showcasing the park featured on this year's permit; books for nature and outdoor enthusiasts; board games and children's toys; and more.
Gooseberry Falls and Itasca state parks have the largest gift stores with the best variety of merchandise. Fort Snelling, Lake Carlos, Jay Cooke, Tettegouche and William O’Brien state parks also all have good selections in their stores. Most other Minnesota state parks have smaller stores or gift counters where you'll find a small but unique collection.
Proceeds from gift store sales fund natural resource management and outdoor education projects in Minnesota state parks.
Gift card balance
Call 866-857-2757 to learn the balance of your gift card.
* The fine print: Gift cards may be redeemed at all state-operated Minnesota state parks retail locations. Gift cards are not valid for concessionaire-operated facilities; hunting, fishing, or other licenses; vehicle/watercraft registrations; or other non-approved DNR fees/services. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash, and Minnesota State Parks is not responsible for replacing lost or stolen cards.