Use your gift card for*:
- Camping and overnight getaways in rustic camper cabins, yurts, lodge rooms, modern suites, and more;
- Minnesota State Parks vehicle permits, tours, and I Can! programs;
- Canoe, kayak, stand-up paddleboard, cross-country ski, snowshoe, and snowtube rentals;
- Minnesota State Parks and Trails apparel and more from Minnesota State Parks gift stores.
Purchase the gift card in one of three easy ways:
651-259-5600 weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Online at the Minnesota State Parks reservations service, anytime.
Any Minnesota state park with office hours, or
Minnesota DNR License Center
For gifts they'll love, visit a Minnesota State Parks gift store.
Part gift shop, part nature store, part "Minnesota" store, each Minnesota State Parks store is as unique as the park itself. You'll find official Minnesota State Parks and Trails clothing; jewelry; the popular Minnesota State Parks collectible mug (with the featured park of the year); books for nature and outdoor enthusiasts; and board games and children's toys, all with the outdoors in mind.
For a dazzling selection, visit the stores at Gooseberry Falls State Park and Itasca State Park. Stores with great selections are found at Fort Snelling, Lake Carlos, Jay Cooke, Tettegouche and William O’Brien state parks. Most other Minnesota state parks have smaller stores or gift counters where you'll find a small but unique collection.
Proceeds from gift store sales fund natural resource management and outdoor education projects in Minnesota state parks.
* The fine print: Gift cards may be redeemed at all state-operated Minnesota state parks retail locations. Gift cards are not valid for concessionaire-operated facilities; hunting, fishing, or other licenses; vehicle/watercraft registrations; or other non-approved DNR fees/services. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash, and Minnesota State Parks is not responsible for replacing lost or stolen cards.
Grand Portage State Park waterfall photo © Explore Minnesota Tourism